In keeping with the HSE guidelines concerning the Covid 19 Virus I’m currently offering mindfulness sessions online exclusively. See below for dates and times.
Online Mindfulness Circles
During these sessions we practise mindfulness together as a community as we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty and change. It’s an opportunity for you to experience stillness, awaken the senses, and come home to the body through heart-centred mindfulness practices.
Whether you’ve been practising for some time or are new to mindfulness, you’re welcome.
THIS COURSE WILL BE ONLINE IN AUTUMN 2021 AND DETAILS WILL FOLLOW SOON. Please contact me if you are interested in registering for this programme.
Meet the facilitator – Eilis Cullen
- Certified MBSR Teacher, CFM, (University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Post Graduate Certificate Mindfulness-Based Approaches (Bangor University, Wales)
- Mindfulness Supervisor (Bangor University, Wales)
- Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapist, MIAHIP, MECP.
- Gestalt Psychotherapist. (Dublin Gestalt Centre)
- Board Member Mindful Nation Ireland
“In the end, just three things matter:
How well we have lived
How well we have loved
How well we have learned to let go”
― G. Buddha
Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life. – Buddha