In keeping with the HSE guidelines concerning the Covid 19 Virus I’m not currently teaching any mindfulness courses or workshops in person. During the summer months I’m offering an online session on the second and last Sunday morning at 11.am.
Online Mindfulness Mornings in times of challenge
During these sessions we practise mindfulness together as a community as we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty and change. It’s an opportunity for you to experience stillness, awaken the senses, and come home to the body through heart-centred mindfulness practices. Whether you’ve been practising for some time or are new to mindfulness, you’re welcome.
Facilitator: Eilis Cullen, Certified MBSR Teacher and Trainer.
THE NEXT COURSE WILL BE IN THE AUTUMN AND DETAILS WILL FOLLOW SOON.
Meet the facilitator – Eilis Cullen
- Certified MBSR Teacher, CFM, (University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Post Graduate Certificate Mindfulness-Based Approaches (Bangor University, Wales)
- Mindfulness Supervisor (Bangor University, Wales)
- Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapist, MIAHIP, MECP.
- Gestalt Psychotherapist.
- Board Member Mindful Nation Ireland
“In the end, just three things matter:
How well we have lived
How well we have loved
How well we have learned to let go”
― G. Buddha
Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life. – Buddha