During these sessions we practise mindfulness and self-compassion together as a community . These online sessions provide an opportunity for you to experience stillness, awaken the senses, and come home to the body through heart-centred mindfulness and compassion practices.
Whether you’ve been practising for some time or are new to mindfulness, you’re welcome.
The practices of mindfulness and self-compassion help us to tune into and familiarise ourselves with our reality, discerning what’s important in our changing lives, while also responding to life’s challenges more skilfully, instead of reacting to what we don’t wish to experience.
Self-Compassion – sometimes described as ‘a lubricant for the heart’ allows us to meet our experience with greater acceptance and care as we deepen into more conscious and tender relationship towards ourselves and others.
I look forward to you joining me for some or all of these upcoming sessions:.
Meet the facilitator – Eilis Cullen
- Qualified Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher (CMSC, University of San Diego)
- Certified MBSR Teacher, (CFM, University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Post Graduate Certificate Mindfulness-Based Approaches (Bangor University, Wales)
- Mindfulness Supervisor (Bangor University, Wales)
- Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapist, MIAHIP, MECP.
- Gestalt Psychotherapist. (Dublin Gestalt Centre)
- Board Member Mindful Nation Ireland
“In the end, just three things matter:
How well we have lived
How well we have loved
How well we have learned to let go”
― G. Buddha
Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life. – Buddha