A day of Mindfulness Practice
Sunday 11th. November, 2018.
10.30 am to 4.00 pm Woodford House, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
A time for silent reflection in a beautiful tranquil setting. During the course of the day we will practice together to awaken the senses and come home to the body through heart-centred mindfulness meditation practices. Whether you’ve been practising for some time or are new to Mindfulness, you’re welcome to come along.
To book your place and for further information, please contact Eilis at 086/8622012 or, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DETAILS OF SPRING 2019 MBSR COURSE TO FOLLOW SOON!
- Certified MBSR Teacher, CFM, (University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Post Graduate Certificate Mindfulness-Based Approaches (Bangor University, Wales)
- Mindfulness Supervisor (Bangor University, Wales)
- Dip. Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy, MIAHIP, MECP.
- Dip. Gestalt Psychotherapy,
“In the end, just three things matter:
How well we have lived
How well we have loved
How well we have learned to let go”
― G. Buddha
Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life. – Buddha